Water Heater Repair in Atlanta, GA
Professional Hot Water Heater Repair Services
Are you tired of waking up to a cold shower? If this rings a bell, chances are the culprit is your water heater. Fortunately, Integrated Plumbing Solutions offers water heater repair in Atlanta at affordable prices. Our Plumbers carry a wide range of parts, as well as standard water heater models to be able to take care of your issues while on site.
If you are looking for professional water heater repair services in Atlanta, you can trust our team of experts at Integrated Plumbing Solutions! Take a look at what our clients have to say and see why we are Atlanta's most trusted water heater repair company.
Integrated Plumbing Solutions is available for all of your water heater needs. Call (770) 343-7370 today!
When to Call for Water Heater Repair
The safe life expectancy of a standard hot water tank is between 10 and 12 years. But whether your heater is leaking or is just old and you want to be proactive, there is no bad reason to call Integrated Plumbing Solutions for Atlanta water heater service. Water heating technology has come a long way over the past few years, and there is a range of options from standard gas and electric units to multiple ENERGY STAR®-certified systems to choose from.
The price range and warranty will vary from option to option, but Integrated Plumbing Solutions is here to help you make an educated decision. Call now to get an estimate on all the top-of-the-line water heaters in Atlanta, and let Integrated Plumbing Solutions help keep your household comfortable for years to come.
It may be time to replace your water heater if:
- Your water heater is making strange sounds
- Your water heater is emitting odd smells
- Your water heater is between 10-12 years old
- Your water heater has not been well-maintained
- Your hot water tastes/smells funny
- There is water pooling at the base of your hot water tank
- You are no longer getting a consistent supply of hot water
- You are no longer getting any hot water at all
In many cases, Integrated Plumbing Solutions may be able to make a small repair to your water heater, swapping out one of its components with the industry-leading products we carry in our trucks. Other times, your water heater may simply be suffering from sediment accumulation, in which case the best thing to do is to drain it out and clean it. However, if repairing or flushing out your water heater does not fix your problem, you can rest assured we will help you get a great deal on a new, energy-efficient system that is designed to last for years to come.
Should I Repair or Replace My Water Heater?
Knowing whether you should repair or replace your water heater can be tricky to determine.
Some factors to consider include the following:
- The age of your water heater: If you have a gas water heater that is over 10 years old or a tankless water heater that is over 20 years old, it is probably best to replace and not repair your water heater.
- Your water heater bills: Have you noticed a spike in your energy bills? Are you having to turn the shower dial further in order to get hot water? If that is the case, replacing your water heater may be the better decision.
- The frequency of repairs: Do you need to repair your water heater frequently? If that is the case, then replacing your water heater may actually save you money in the long run.
Our Water Heater Experts are Ready to Serve You!
Whether you are looking for regular or tankless water heater repairs in Atlanta, Integrated Plumbing Solutions is the company to call. We pride ourselves on getting the job done in one day, no matter how hard it is, and even offer 24/7 repairs for emergencies. And if you need to replace your current water heater, we also offer a free estimate, and you can get affordable financing options from GreenSky as well. Just remember, when it comes to all things water heaters, no one has got you covered like Integrated Plumbing Solutions. If you are looking for water heater services in Atlanta, turn to our water heater experts here at Integrated Plumbing Solutions.
We highly recommend them and will call them back again when needed.- Wilkie S.
Best plumbing service ever. Will use Integrated Plumbing for all our future needs.- M. Rice
Corey was thorough in explanation of both the issue as well as the recommended repair. I can't recommend Integrated Plumbing Solutions highly enough!- Nick C.
They were AMAZING. It’s great to know I’ve got IPS on my team. Thank you, guys!- Beth L.
Very courteous and honest! I will definitely be using them for future plumbing projects as we remodel our home.- Joni H.