Water Line Installation & Repair in Atlanta
Call Our Kennesaw Plumbers to Take Care of Your Water Line
No matter what your reason is, there’s never a bad time to call for water line service. Without a functioning main water line, you will not be able to bring the potable drinking water into your home that you need for daily life. That’s why our experts at Integrated Plumbing Solutions offer top-quality water line repair and water line installation in Atlanta. Backed by over 50 years of combined experienced, our licensed plumbers have seen it all, and are equipped with the best products on the market to ensure your home always receives the treatment it deserves. And as a top rated, screened and approved, HomeAdvisor Elite Service company, you already know our water line experts are trusted and respected by customers throughout Metro Atlanta.
To schedule water line repairs in Kennesaw, Atlanta, or the surrounding communities, call (770) 343-7370 now.
When to Call for Water Line Repair in Atlanta
If your home is over several decades years old and you’ve never had the water line inspected, you should call Integrated Plumbing Solutions ASAP. This essential component may start to degrade over time, becoming corroded by minerals and other contaminants. Unfortunately, because you cannot see your water main, it can be difficult to catch problems before it’s too late. Watch out for the signs that you may need a water line repair, and don’t hesitate to contact our experienced plumbers for fast and affordable service.
You may need to call for Atlanta water main repair if:
- Your water smells strange: Unpleasant-smelling water can indicate that sewage and sewage-related odors are not being properly vented and disposed of on your property. There is a good chance your water main is backed up if you are experiencing this issue in your home.
- Your water is discolored: While a small amount of brown, rust-colored water coming out of your taps is not unusual, and can be dealt with using a filter, water that consistently has a brownish color may be a sign that your water line is corroded or cracked and letting in dirt.
- You have noticed damp, discolored spots on your walls: Damp drywall and ceilings are a sign there is a break in your water line that is leaking out water and possibly causing structural damage for your home.
- You have noticed wet spots around your yard: Wet spots seeping up into your lawn are a strong indicator that your water or sewer line has ruptured beneath the ground.
- You have noticed wet spots or puddles throughout your home: If you have found water pooling under your sinks, around your toilets, or in the tub, it’s possible there is a leak in your water line.
- You are experiencing poor water pressure: If you are experiencing poor water pressure but still able to get water from your fixtures, there could be a clog or a rupture in your water line.
- Your water bills keep going up: If your water bills have suddenly gone up but you have not changed your habits at all, there may be a leak in your water supply line.
When you call Integrated Plumbing Solutions for an inspection of your main water line, it is possible we will find you would be better off installing a new one than repairing the old one. While we understand that this may sound like a big hassle, we promise our plumbers will use nothing but cutting-edge tools and technology to get the job done in a timely manner. Plus, with the latest industry-leading innovations on our side, we know how to make the entire water line replacement process surprisingly clean and easy.
Integrated Plumbing Solutions: Your Main Solution for Your Main Water Line
Failing to handle water line problems in a timely manner can result in leaks and back-ups that may cause thousands of dollars in property damage to your home, and lead to ongoing headaches like mold growth and structural problems. If you suspect there is a problem with your water line, locate your main shut off valve (usually in the basement or on the exterior of your house,) turn off your water supply, and call our plumbers right away. We promise to do everything in our power to make sure you don’t experience any water damage, and that your family has reliable, clean drinking water again before you know it. Make sure to ask us about our financing options, and remember, with our upfront and honest prices, you always know you’re getting a good deal when you hire Integrated Plumbing Solutions!
We highly recommend them and will call them back again when needed.- Wilkie S.
Best plumbing service ever. Will use Integrated Plumbing for all our future needs.- M. Rice
Corey was thorough in explanation of both the issue as well as the recommended repair. I can't recommend Integrated Plumbing Solutions highly enough!- Nick C.
They were AMAZING. It’s great to know I’ve got IPS on my team. Thank you, guys!- Beth L.
Very courteous and honest! I will definitely be using them for future plumbing projects as we remodel our home.- Joni H.