Drain Line Installation & Repair in Atlanta
Trusted Kennesaw Drain Service
Clogged and slow drains can be a huge nuisance, but they can also become a health risk. Clogs can cause sewage and sewer gases to back up into your living space, which may not only lead to serious property damage, but can also create a major hazard for your entire family.
That is why Integrated Plumbing Solutions offers comprehensive Atlanta drain line installation and repair. Our plumbers are fully equipped to clear your drains and then inspect your lines for the root of the problem. We will show you the issue first with line cameras so you understand the issue, and can be sure that what gets fixed is what needs fixing. And with the best products on the market in addition to the latest, cutting-edge tools and technology, your drain lines will always be better off after you’ve hired our expert plumbing team. Call today for Kennesaw drain service, and find out why locals have trusted Integrated Plumbing Solutions since 2012 for yourself.
If you are experiencing odors, clogs or slow drains, call Integrated Plumbing Solutions today (770) 343-7370 to schedule a drain system inspection.
Why Are My Drain Lines Clogged?
Everyone has to deal with a drain clog at some point. But while some drain clogs can be taken care of easily, others harden into tough obstructions in your lines. Worse still, a nasty clog can lead to an even nastier back-up, causing expensive and toxic damage to your plumbing system and larger property. Look out for common signs of clogs, such as foul odors, gurgling sounds, toilets that have trouble flushing, slow drains, and flies around your drain lines. Make sure to watch what you are putting down your drain lines as well, since it is all too easy for blockages to form due to simple household items!
Top causes of drain line clogs include:
- Food: While it’s obviously okay to put certain foods down your garbage disposal, it’s not okay to treat this device as a kind if second trashcan. Avoid putting starchy our fibrous foods down your kitchen drains, and when it comes to bones, seeds, fruit rinds, eggshells, coffee grounds, and other tough materials, just throw them away instead.
- Grease: Grease, fats, and oils do not dissolve in your drain lines, but instead start to congeal. If enough grease accumulates, it can lead to a bad clog, which will block anything else from traveling through the line.
- Hair & Soap Scum: It is impossible for some amount of hair and soap scum to build up in your bathroom drains. However, to keep bathroom grime to a minimum, consider installing drain catchers. Cleaning them out may be kind of gross, but it’s better than paying to have your drains cleaned all the time.
- Flushable Wipes: So-called “flushable wipes” do not break down like normal toilet paper, and can therefore accumulate easily in your drain lines.
- Other Paper Products: Whether we’re talking about cotton balls, paper towels, or tampons and pads, the bottom line of flushing things is that unless it’s good old fashioned TP, paper products are not designed to break down in your drains.
At the onset of a clog, you may be tempted to purchase a liquid drain cleaner to get rid of it. However, these drain cleaners are filled with chemicals that are terrible for your plumbing system. They are often more effective at eating away at your pipes than eating through clogs, and in some cases, end up just sitting on top of a blockage, waiting for a back-up to occur. Rather than going with dangerous, store-bought drain cleaners, call Integrated Plumbing Solutions, and let our professionals provide safe and efficient Kennesaw drain services instead.
Top-Notch Options for Drain Line Cleaning, Clogs & Replacement
When you call Integrated Plumbing Solutions for drain line installation and repair in Atlanta, we promise to get to the source of your problem ASAP. Our hi-tech inspections can detect clogs deep within your system, and we offer industry-leading options to pulverize even the toughest obstructions. And if you do need to replace a drain line, we will work as quickly as possible. No matter what drain service you need, when you hire Integrated Plumbing Solutions, we will always strive to make sure your lines are flowing like new again before you know it.
Drain line plumbing services we offer include:
- Line snaking
- Line jetting
- Line video inspection
- Drain repairs and replacements
- Main sewer line repairs and replacements
Atlanta Drain Like Repairs & Installations You Can Trust
Hire Integrated Plumbing Solutions for drain services in Kennesaw, Atlanta, and the surrounding areas today, and get access to available specials and financing options designed to save you money. As a top-rated, screened and approved, HomeAdvisor Elite Service company, our work is always held to the highest standards, and our licensed team is known for delivering success. And because we are so committed to providing you with a great customer experience, you can even call Integrated Plumbing Solutions 24/7 for emergencies! Contact us today for a free estimate, and give your drains the treatment they deserve.
We highly recommend them and will call them back again when needed.- Wilkie S.
Best plumbing service ever. Will use Integrated Plumbing for all our future needs.- M. Rice
Corey was thorough in explanation of both the issue as well as the recommended repair. I can't recommend Integrated Plumbing Solutions highly enough!- Nick C.
They were AMAZING. It’s great to know I’ve got IPS on my team. Thank you, guys!- Beth L.
Very courteous and honest! I will definitely be using them for future plumbing projects as we remodel our home.- Joni H.